Come & enjoy an unforgettable stay at this picturesque hideaway
About the Property
Some of the facilities noted below, to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
- All rooms enjoy modern electrical heating appliances and overhead Fans
- Attached en suite bathrooms in all rooms replete with hot & cold water & and rain showers
- Selected toiletries for the discerning
- Hair dryer, torches & candles in each room
- Laundry & ironing services available
- Library with selection of books and magazines
- Satellite TVs with a variety of channels
- Three phase electricity
- DVD /IPOD Players
- Butler service
- A 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping Included
- No Minimum stay except during peak season where minimum 2 nights are required
The Stafford Bungalow is set in a 50 acre working tea estate, which is available to explore at your leisure. The Bungalow is built on an area of approximately 5,360 sq. ft. (498 sq. mtrs)
Within the main house there is a large Morning room at the entrance with a corner fitted with satellite television and DVDs. An elegantly furnished Living room, furnished with period antique furniture and local artwork. Off the living room there is a cozy Library which contains a range of books. The elegant dining room being connected to the Living room has facilities for common or separate dining. Both the living room and the dining room have a working fireplace to keep the areas warm.
The Games Room or ‘hand out den’ has a sitting area with a working fireplace. It is well stocked with board games and Satellite television and DVDs
Library which contains a range of books, Dvds and a TV with satellite television. The large verandas, both front and back provide the perfect place to recline and absorb the stunning view of the surrounding area.
The dining pavilion, crafted out of beautiful local wood and which appears to float off the rear lawn, has outstanding views to the rear of the property.
The superintendent’s (Estate Managers) bungalow is close by. He is always available for assistance.